A smart home can control itself, even when you are not around.
- Receive texts/emails when your children arrive at home
- Have your home outdoor lights turn on when the garage door is opened
- Turn the thermostat down to save energy when the alarm is armed or at set points throughout the day
- Much more smart home technology
Smart Home Devices
Manage your home from your home automation system, even when you are not around.
- Open the garage door from work when your father-in-law comes to borrow your golf clubs.
- Turn the heat on at the cabin before heading out for a snowmobiling weekend
- Forgot to lock the door? Lock it and arm the house from anywhere.
- Much more
Know that your home automation is protected, even when you are not around.
- A smart home is monitored Around the clock
- Proactive response to any break-ins or intrusion
- Early detection of appliance malfunction i.e. sump pump, furnace, freezers, etc
- Much more home automation devices
How the automation works in your home
Most modern home automation solutions can control just about everything in your home. Away from the traditional home automation hub, home automation is shifting towards exploiting wireless data transmission for all internet-connected devices. Commonly dubbed the Internet of Things, IoT allows communication between devices. It uses these IoT devices' sensors to monitor surroundings and trigger automated responses or physical changes. This network lets you control the linked devices through the voice assistant or other controllers. Home automation begins at the monitoring level, where you can view live feeds from smart home devices remotely through apps.
The Home Automation Hub or Smart Home Hub
The best smart home security system works best with a home automation hub that allows you to integrate many smart home devices. A smart home hub is a crucial gadget that is a centralized spot for connecting and controlling various devices.
Smart Home Products and Smart Home Devices
Now more than ever, you can shop for the best and easy-to-install smart home products to expand the device's roster on your smart home hub. You can control devices such as cameras, alarms, doors, and thermostats from your hub.
Work with a full home automation specialist who can provide you with the latest technology systems. Oakley Alarms leverages decades of experience and a specialized team of installation specialists to provide excellent quality. Check out our services for full-control home automation, home security systems, surveillance wireless cameras smart home, or home automation ideas that suit your lifestyle and needs.
Get the best smart system for your home!